Our St. Louis mortgage experts are here to make the home loan process easy and simple for you!
Whether you are buying a home or refinancing a property, there are a lot of steps in the process. It can seem overwhelming but our team is here to help. The following information will help keep you on track.
You want your mortgage application process to go smoothly, and so do we! You will need to gather certain information during the home loan process.
The following information is generally required:
- Social Security number
- Current pay stubs or tax returns for the past 2 years if self employed
- Two months of bank statements
- Two months of investment account statements
- Life insurance policy (if applicable)
- Two months of retirement account statements (if applicable)
- Make and model of the cars you own
- Auto loan information
- Credit card information
- Any personal loan information
If you already own real estate, you will need:
- Mortgage account info
- Home insurance information
- Information on home equity account (if applicable)
The Better Rate Mortgage Team prides itself on making the home loan process simple, straightforward and fast in the St. Louis area. Our highly experienced team of mortgage experts can help you take the first step toward the best financial solution for you and your family.
St. Louis Mortgage Experts
We study current interest trends daily so that we are always up-to-date not just with what’s happening now, but with what may be happening 6 months from now. Our goal is to get you locked into the best mortgage rate available for the loan that is right for your needs.
For all of your refinancing questions and concerns, trust our team! Call us today at (314) 361-9979 or fill out our online contact form.